ComboDrive T8 LED tubes offer maximum flexibility in both technology and application. Choose between single or double-ended wiring constructions. You also have the option of using them as a UL Type A LED tube with an instant start ballast, or in a ballast bypass application as a UL Type B tube. Our ComboDrive tubes are fully safety certified for both methods.
For the plug and play application, the tube can be installed without any changes to the fluorescent ballast wiring. Installation is as simple as switching out the fluorescent tubes with T8 LED tubes. When using this option, should the instant start ballast fail, simply take it out and connect the T8 LED tube directly to the line voltage. This allows you to keep using the same lamp instead of replacing it.
For the ballast bypass option, just connect the tube directly to the 120-277V line voltage following the wiring diagrams. They’re compatible with most instant start electronic T8 ballasts. Keystone offers replacement lamp holders if needed.
- Saves time with plug and play design; no rewiring needed
- Saves energy compared to their fluorescent counterparts
- Reduces maintenance and replacement costs with a longer lifespan
- Provides convenience with flexible installation options
- Reduces stocking needs for distributors
- Offers Type B functionality if ballast fails in Type A application
- Environmentally friendly: No mercury used
- UL Listed & UL Classified
- Instant Startup
- Frosted lens eliminated pixelation
- Operating Temperature: -20°C/-4°F to 45°C/113°F
- 100+ lm/W (bare lamp efficacy)
- Suitable for dry and damp locations